Customer Service/Accounts Receivable/Collections
1150 Lawrence Street Lowell, MA 01852
603-560-1081 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Well organized Account Representative with a remarkable capability to effectively thrive in a high volume work environment. Exceptional customer service skills and ability to make independent decisions to guide clients through the payment process. Stupendous attention to detail and adaptability to change.
- Microsoft Office
- Superb Communication
- Accounts Receivable
- Customer Service
- Cash Management
- Processed a high volume of customer collection calls with the potential payment processing totaling over 1.3 million dollars per month.
- Operated computers programmed with debt collection and accounting software to record, store, and analyze information using CUBS operating system.
- Accurately received and processed cash, checks, money orders and credit card payments on processing systems, such as Authorize.net to minimize posting errors.
- Reconciled and reported discrepancies found in posting summaries to ensure financial statements were correctly balanced.
- Verified figures, postings and documents for correct entry and mathematical accuracy.
- Efficiently performed general clerical duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence to maintain an organized office environment.
- Vast knowledge of office machines, such as personal computers, photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and 10-key calculators.
- Complied with company policies, procedures, and regulations to guarantee exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Coded payments and correspondence received in mail according to company procedures to make certain they were applied to correct accounts.
- Advised clients of necessary actions for debt repayment on credit accounts and past due student loans.
- Arranged debt repayment or established repayment schedules, based on customers financial situations.
- Negotiated and established repayment schedules based on customers financial situations to meet company goals.
Bakery Sales Associate, Walmart, Salem, NH 2012-2013
Finance Assistant, Richard Boudreau and Associates LLC, Salem, NH 2009-2012
Server, Sagra Restaurant, Somerville, MA 2007-2008
Cashier, Hess Gas Station, Wilmington, MA 2001-2005
Associate of Arts in Accounting, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ Graduated with GPA of 3.64